League new boys Kariobangi Sharks mauled Bandari in Machakos for their third successive victory as Sofapaka returned to winning ways away to Chemelil Sugar and Ulinzi Stars beat Muhoroni youth while Mathare United’s woes continued with another loss in Saturday’s matches.

Kariobangi Sharks 1-0 Bandari (Kenyatta Stadium)

Sharks recorded their third straight win and Bandari fell to their fourth loss of the season.

Mathew Tayo provided the decisive moment of the game, shooting home in the 31st minute.

The match saw the return of former Sofapaka and Gor Mahia striker Enock Agwanda to the Bandari team but to no avail.

Chemelil Sugar 0-1 Sofapaka (Chemelil Sports Complex)

After two straight losses Sofapaka returned to winning ways.

Paul Odhiambo’s first half goal was all what his team needed to gather the three points, and it came in the sixth minute when James Kasibante floated a long ball into the box for Odhiambo to head home.

Ulinzi Stars 2-1 Muhoroni Youth (Afraha Stadium)

The Kenya Defense Forces side went ahead at the half hour mark via Samuel Onyango’s finish off a delivery from Oliver Ruto.

Ulinzi midfielder Boniface Onyango guided in Mike Otieno’s comer in the 64th minute to double the score line.

The soldiers were reduced to 10 men in the 75th minute when Brian Birgen was sent to an early shower for punching Bandari’s Eric Baki.

Muhoroni pulled a goal back in stoppage time when Thomas Venval made the most of a defensive lapse by the soldiers to open his account in the SportPesa Premier League, but time had run out for any comeback.

Western Stima 3-2 Mathare United (Moi Stadium)

Kennedy Otieno gave Stima the lead in the eighth minute.

Mathare were awarded a penalty 18 minutes later when Cliff Nyakeya was brought down inside the box, and Crispin Oduor stepped up to bury the spot kick.

Oduor grabbed his brace 10 minutes after the interval after a nice interplay with Alphonse Ndonye to give the Slum Boys the lead.

Ezekiel Otuoma proved Mathare United’s chief destroyer, first setting up Moses Arita for the equalizer on 68 minutes before feeding Bernard Ondiek, who fired home the winning goal.